Many of us cringe when we hear the phrase ‘pick up line’. The thought of using a pick up line on someone you hardly know may come across as cheesy, however the whole point is to break the ice – and trust me, you will.
No matter what the person thinks about the pick up line you have used, you are most likely going to get a response. The worst thing that can happen after you deliver your line is that they shrug you off or laugh at you. Sometimes it may work and sometimes it may not, just remember you have nothing to lose.
A good pick up line can be hard to come by and people may interpret them in many different ways. Some pick up lines you may decide to try and use are:
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by you again?
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you have FINE written all over you.
- You are so beautiful you made me forget your pick up line
- Something is wrong with my mobile… your number is not in it.
- See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
Many may still think that pick up lines are not the way to approach someone you are interested in, but you will be surprised that you can really grab someone’s attention if you use the right one. It’s always good to leave a lasting impression on someone and a pick up line may be the answer rather than being boring and just offering to buy them a drink.
Be brave and give it a shot. If you are confident with your line, your results are most likely going to be positive. If it isn’t, it is not the end of the world, this will just mean that you will have more practice to use your lines on someone else.