Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Break ups are never easy, but it is the first one that truly stays with you, and haunts you for the rest of your life .
Here is list of possible reasons as to why it hurts?
- It's the first time, you connect with someone else, besides your family. Causing a wonderful realization to dawn on you, when you have found someone else who is interested in the same things you are.
- It's the first time, you place trust in someone.The ability to share secrets with them, and knowing in your heart that they will keep them.
- It's the first time, where you feel comfortable letting them know everything about you.Opening up and sharing your world, are probably the two hardest things to do.
- It's the first time, you get that warm, fuzzy feeling in your chest. That first rush of happiness, letting you know that this relationship is worth it.
- It's the first time you feel truly happy and content with your life.
- I regret nothing
- I cherish the memories that i have, and will try to not let them hold me back.
- I will continue the search, to rediscover those same feelings felt at the beginning.